Breaking

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Dirilis Ertugrul Season 5 Episode 15 Urdu Subtitles ( Two Parts)

Dirlis Ertugrul Season 5 Episode 15 Urdu Subtitles

This is Episode Number 15 of  Dirlis Season 5 with Urdu Subtitles. Just see what these Mongol whelps have done, my Bey. They doubled the taxes and have robbed the poor people blind. All of this was earned by the sweat of the people's brow. Taking this gold to the Mongols is an affront to me, my Bey. May it stick in their craw, brother, may it stick in their craw Since both, the Mongols and their associates are plotting how to suffocate all of us... we cannot risk and play into their hands. If so, the ...


This is Episode Number 15 of Dirilis Season 5 with Urdu Subtitles. Just see what these Mongol whelps have done, my Bey. They doubled the taxes and have robbed the poor people blind. All of this was earned by the sweat of the people's brow. Taking this gold to the Mongols is an affront to me, my Bey. May it stick in their craw, brother, may it stick in their craw Since both, the Mongols and their associates are plotting how to suffocate all of us... we cannot risk and play into their hands. If so, the people wouldn’t only be deprived of gold, but there would be no breath of life left in them. Praise be to Allah, the order we have set up is very productive. Somehow or other, people will make profit again But of course, we have some work to do to survive these days.. so that our order is not jeopardized. Did you send word to Beybolat, Artuk Bey? We did, my Bey. We informed him that he was invited to dinner tonight in your tent My Bey, we will deliver this gold to Beybolat... however, what concerns me is whether they will be able... to take this gold safely to Konya. You are right. Artuk Bey. That notion preys on my mind too. Let Beybolat come tonight, then I’ll make up my mind after I talk to him. Protect these chests well. Until the final delivery, we are responsible for people's hard labor. As you order, my Bey As you order, my Bey. We’ve been under hard pressure. But finally we’ve set up our tribe, with honor and dignity. Great trees, with broad shades and lush foliage! Like your roots and dense branches, we will spread our roots and grow our branches in this land, In shaa Allah. In shaa Allah. Let me pour you some sherbet, my Bey Praise be to Allah, my Bey. We set up our homes beneath the tall trees, once again Our ancestors didn’t choose to settle in the woods for nothing, Yinal. Besides, in the case of attack, the threes would shield us. So. I guess, they cannot shield you that well, brother Sirma! They couldn't protect you from my arrow. Hey, my quick and agile sister. Who can find shelter from your arrow, fast as a lightning bolt? Welcome here. Glad to be here. Welcome, my little sister. What happened, sister? It's nothing really, I hurt it when we were setting up our tents. My gorgeous sister, I miss you so much. I’m delighted to see you. Praise be to Allah, for bringing us together. Where is the rest of your tribe? The wolves’ front runner comes first And the rest of the tribe is coming behind. Hey, Masha Allah. You came just on time. We just mounted our symbol up there, and wanted to set foot in our state tent, with a blessing. Let s do it then, brother. For such a long time we haven t been together in the same tent. And we can bring each other up-to-date on what was going on The symbol of manliness, courage and freedom in our homeland of great trees. . is the head of a battering ram. May Allah bestow prosperity on our tent and our tribe

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim [In the name of Allah swt, the Merciful and the Compassionate], Lais... apparently by his execution in the Sogut’s square, Ertugrul wanted to intimidate us. However, I take delights in such brutal wars. But at the end of the day. I am always the winner. Sir, if matters continue like this, it may come to light that you’re actually Dragos. We need to take precautions. Tara. I already figured out at the start what came to your mind now, Tara. The precautions are already in place. What kind of9 Even you'll be surprised when you find out, Tara This game will be a very long and a very bloody one. Now we are going to spring into a new action. Is there any word from Uranos? He s about to arrive at the fortress any time now. Excellent. Excellent. Stand up. I'm Commander Uranos. By the order of our Emperor, the new Commander of the Lefke fortress is me now. Sir, the fortress assets and revenues.. May these revenues go to Hell! I'm not here to train the Knights and to count gold... I'm here to take revenge and to fight! I ve heard what has befallen Commander Lais. That Turk, by the name ofErtugrul. has taken his head in the Sogut's square. Do you realize what this means? Our dishonor! And, in the face of this outrage, the very men who... were supposedly loyal to him haven't done anything We remained faithful to him until his last breath. We did all we could. Nevertheless, I won t be content with that kind of loyalty. There will have to be more of it. What kind? You! What would you do for me? Prove your loyalty to me. See, that’s the kind of loyalty I was talking about. Did you understand, Commande ? We are going into a bloody war against the Turks. And, we will have some friends that will aid us in that war. We have plenty of soldiers. But, if needs be, we can call in reinforcements from Constantinople. We have no need for these men, Commander Uranos. Yes. these men should leave our fortress at once. The first requirement of loyalty is to carry out orders without questions But neither of you are doing that. And I dislike my orders being questioned. We are now all by ourselves. This fortress now belongs to those of us who are left. There is neither the Emperor, nor anyone else! Who do you owe your loyalty to? Until we die, Commander Dragos Until we die, Commander Dragos! So, the man called Dragos was behind everything. We have set up our tribe. And when the rest of them arrive we will be even stronger. In shaa Allah. - In shaa Allah. Brother, would you take me to visit our father’s grave tomorrow. I want to lay my hands on the soil that covers him and send my prayers. We are taking to the road, tomorrow. We are going to take the taxes we collected to Konya. Well, then. My sister may take me. Your sister will accompany me to Konya. What’s going on? Why are you taking my sister, too? It's all for an auspicious cause. I'm going to marry llbilge to Emir Bahaddin. What do you have to say on this matter? I have already said all that was necessary. Is there need for your sister to say anything at all? If I said that she would marry, that's how it will be. This matter is settled. It’s not, brother. You have the authority over the tribe and the state tent. But not over my heart. I will not become the hatun of Emir Bahaddin. for password scroll down!

(Part 1)


Password: Sadaruddin

Your marriage to Emir Bahaddin will add power to our tribe. He’s an Emir of our State. And an unexpected bird of luck has landed on us, I said. Why are you being so obstinate? And I said. I'd break the wings and legs of such a bird of luck and throw it away. And I'm not going to back down on this. Just so you know! Then I will rip out that unwilling heart of yours, I will, llbilge. This is not a matter of the heart, it's a matter of common sense. When, as the hatun of one Emir, you become... a member of the court, and the State's blessings spread before you... you will be grateful to me. Come to your senses. Don’t infuriate me. I won't sacrifice my mind in a marriage to that sad excuse of an Emir. And to end up in the Palace? My Palace is this glorious tent. My Palace is the steppes where I gallop astride my horse. Do you think you can throw dust in my eyes with your words? I don t want it. You'd better be thinking about our tribe's future, not about yourself. And for the sake of our tribe’s future, you will marry the Emir. That way, we would acquire more authority. And become more powerful. We, as nomads, will be like a State itself. You want to rise up in the eyes of that Emir. And you want to use me to that end. To attain the power, strength and authority... you would use your sister as a bribe. Brother! Your insolence has gone well beyond what is tolerable, now. I will not have anyone say that I, the great Beybolat... could not make my sister do what she is told. And I won't allow this bird of luck that has landed on us to fly away. We will take to the road tomorrow. I'm going to deliver taxes to him. and you are going to become the Emir Bahaddin's hatun. Brother... I wish that you didn t push her so... -Dor» Don't tell me what to do! I should have done even more. Or else, she wouldn’t come to her senses. Now go. And, talk to her.

Do whatever you will, but warn her to comply... and warn her not to make a mistake. Or, I swear on the blood flowing inside me. I'll kill her. Get ready for tonight, both. We are invited by Ertugrul Bey’s family. My Bey. Tell me Artuk Bey. Ak Sakalli (White Beards) have sent word, my Bey Sad redd m Konevi is on his way. [a Philosopher; 1209-74] He is heading for Sogut. We may expect to see them at the Han. sometime tomorrow. Sadreddin Konevi is one of the spiritual guiding lights... of the resistance movement against the Mongols. That is why his name is among those whom the Mongols want to kill. He is very important to us, Artuk Bey. f know t, my Bey. He was Ibn’ul Arabi's most precious disciple. For this reason, he is one of the people who are most targeted by the Mongols. Therefore, the Mongols will surely be hot on his heels. We need to protect him. Send the word to Ak Sakalli (White Beards). I will personally go tomorrow to bring him to my tribe. As you command, my Bey. Sister. you could move mountains with your anger. Don't you know my brother have your best interests at heart? You will become the hatun of a great Seljuk’s Emir. What could be better than that? I won't do it, Sirma! If you intend to repeat my brother's words, then you better go Don’t infuriate me even further You also know that this marriage wou d bring more power to our tribe. EvelAllah, we have enough power and strength. I'd prefer to die, instead of becoming hatun of someone I don't want. Don't do it, sister. Don’t you know, when my brother makes decision, it's hard to reverse it. If you continue to be stubborn, it will end badly for you. Beside, why are you so unwilling? Is there someone else in your heart? -No! There isn't. Whatever gave you that idea? Whatever, forget it. My brother wants you to get ready. We are invited to Ertugrul Bey's tent, tonight. My daughter, the winter is nearly upon us. The pastrami has been preserved, hasn’t it? We just salted it, mother And after being kept a day or two in the drying pit, it will be ready. That’s good. My daughter, your coming has taken a load off my shoulders. May Allah be pleased w th you. With you too, mother. We have Umuroglus coming tonight. Did you tell our hatuns to also get the live coal... for the baking of Gomeg (K6me$). [Gomeg/Komeg - a kind of pide] After the pasta is done, I’ll personally go to watch over the Tandir. [Tandir - oven made in a hole in the earth] Don worry I will go and have a look at the Tandir, Selcan Hatun, don't trouble yourself. May you live long. Mother. Of course, your guests will always be welcomed with great pleasure. However, you also know that... I am not fond of Umuroglus. Why not? Password for this Episode is Sadaruddin.

What would happen to Gunduz, if llbilge Hatun did not... withdraw her claim? Due to her contribution, justice has been administered. Besides, she did express her regrets. Of course you'd say that, mother... but if Irene didn’t arrive in the nick of time... Ilbllge Hatun would have taken Gunduz’s head. Moreover, you know what her brother, Beybolat, said to me at the Han. And that's all I'm going to say, mother. We shouldn't allow Umuroglus to get too close to our tent or our tribe. Did you get the stripes I ordered? These are good. These should do the job. What’s the price? 20 Dirhem. We re not buying he shop trade . We re after the stripes So, 20 Dirhem for what? With the tax increase, the prices went up too, my Bey. What can I do?j As if all the suffering at the Mongols’ hands was not enough . we are now forced to pay double taxation, too. Merchants are right. This tax now consumes more than half of the price I just wish there was some way to retain that gold. I feel bitter about that. No need to be upset, my Bey. Ertugrul Bey would not be willing to pay so much tax. He certainly must know what he is doing. Perhaps, he will not even send the taxes to them. If they don’t get the taxes, these Mongols will terrorize us here. Besides that’s impossible. Umuroglus will take the taxes tomorrow, anyway. They are going to take to the road tomorrow. Come on, we still have more to do here. * Aag A|AJ the Bey of Umuroglu, Beybolat has arrived with his sisters. Show them in. Abdurrahman. Welcome to you all, Beybolat Bey. Glad to be here, Ertugrul Bey. Welcome. Glad to see you. These rugs have been woven by Umuroglus' hatuns with great care and thoroughness. Spread them under your feet. You shouldn't have troubled yourself. We don't spread such precious rugs under our feet... we rather hang them up in our tent. It would give us honor. EyvAllah (thank you). My younger sister, Sirma. She arrived ahead of the rest of our tribe I didn't want her to miss out on such an important invitation. Welcome to us, Sirma Hatun. Glad to be here, Ertugrul Bey. Welcome. -Welcome here. How are you doing, llbilge, my girl? May you live long. Hayme Mother. I’m well, praise be to Allah. Please, come over there It is said that "Life comes through the troth. [an old proverb] EyvAllah (so it is). The true motto is: reaping the benefits by the one who sow it... Oguz's custom is: migrating by those who were already settled. The one who is generous will be called from the Gate of Jannah (Paradise)". [Bukhari; 9 1216] Please, help yourself. Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim [In the name of Allah swt. the Merciful and the Compassionate], Bless your hands, Hayme Mother. The fame you enjoy among Oguz tribes is not in vain. Enjoy your meal, Beybolat Bey Just as is the case with the hatuns of all Kayi tribes... our hands are skillful and... our tables are lavish too. praise be to Allah. When will you surrender the taxes to me, Ertugrul Bey? Artuk Bey will deliver them to you tomorrow at the Han, In shaa Allah.

That would be perfect. We have to take it to Konya now, to ward off the Mongols' persecution. Your journey is a long and arduous one, Beybolat Bey. Proceed with caution. Don t worry, Ertugrul Bey. I chose my most skillful Alps. Our duties here will not come to a halt until. . we get b ck from Konya. When you were not around, llbilge Hatun... has managed your affairs here, quite decently. In your absence, she will be equally good again. And in case she needs something, we are always here for her. Ilbilge is going with me. What’s the matter, llbilge Hatun... did you miss Konya? The summer is gone, the autumn is almost over, my Bey. A gloomy winter is at our door. Since no one would travel for the sake of pleasure in this season, the matter must be a serious one. It's a private affair, Ertugrul Bey. EyvAllah (all right then). Stand up. My great warrior, Uranos... welcome here. I came here to sacrif ce my life for you, Sir I didn t call you to give your life... but to take lives. Our men are in control of the whole place. The entire fortress is at your command. I also brought along the mercenary warriors you wanted. Excellent! Did you perform a blood ceremony in honor of your arrival? Same as always, Sir. Else, I wouldn’t feel at ease. You have heralded your arrival to the fort, Uranos. Now you will herald your arrival to Sogut, too. I've organized a huge blood ceremony for you. The responsibility for taxes rests with you, Beybolat Bey. However... I advise you to reconsider your decision to go to Konya tomorrow. Is there something you’re concerned about, Ertugrul Bey? The situation is messy. The air is misty, out there. Dragos has his men placed everywhere. One way or another, he will learn that you’re taking this gold to Konya. He will want to get that gold. He's going to ambush you along the road, Beybolat Bey. The wolves’ leaders love the misty weather, Ertugrul Bey. As far as I'm concerned. I think that... you should not take it there, at this time. Let that misty haze ahead of us clear a bit. There is still time. When an Ox's term of life is about to expire... it licks its own butcher's knife. Let that infidel Dragos stand in my way... We have no reason to doubt your aptitude, Beybolat Bey. But, if you are determined to go in any case... I will assign my Alps to accompany you. Even if the mountains with the misty peaks block my way.. I would ride through them, but I would still go, Ertugrul Bey. As for your Alps, that’s very kind of you. The asked a wolf: “Wh Is our neck so thick?” The wolf answered: "I usually manage all on my own." So. allow us to manage our affairs by ourselves. Ee, where did that journey to Konya come from, llbilge Hatun? The words that our men have left unspoken... our hatuns cannot repeat, ever. I can never tell what my brother didn't want to say. My daughter... don't put pressure on our guests. Perhaps, she couldn t say it. Perhaps, it is confidential. I didn t mean to put pressure, mother. I just wanted to have a friendly talk. Ilbilge Hatun works like a man. But, she is a pretty hatun.

(Part 2)


Password: Sadaruddin

No comments:

Post a Comment